The mission of the Tahlequah Public Library’s Computer Training Classes is to
provide the patrons of the Tahlequah Public Library with the information necessary to
operate a personal computer and perform many of the most common tasks associated with
modern computing such as the Internet.
- The classes offered in the Computer Training Classes are of a basic, introductory level. The courses are meant to get library patrons started in their journey into the world of modern
- No college credit or technical certification is given out for the completion of the courses
associated with the Computer Training Classes. All courses are designed for the self improvement of the students, they are not designed to help you achieve a degree or certification
- There are no texts required, nor is it necessary to purchase any other materials before or during
the training program courses.
- Unless otherwise specified, all courses will last for approximately one hour.
- All questions or comments concerning the Computer Training Classes at the
Tahlequah Public Library should be directed to Steven Shelton, Library Technology Specialist.